salary: $35 - $42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Ensure our practices and policies are aligned with the most current local public health information and the CDC COVID-19 website.
- Develop and oversee the action plan for suspected and/or confirmed cases.
- Determine which colleagues may have been exposed to the virus and may need to take additional precautions
- Inform colleagues of their possible exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace and maintain confidentiality
- Train colleagues, managers and leaders on how our policies and procedures reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Communicate to contractors or other on-site workers about changes to help control the spread of COVID-19
- Create, test and maintain the system or process by which colleagues or managers report if they are exposed or symptomatic as well as notifying colleagues of exposures
- Develop and maintain a scalable system for tracking necessary information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.