- BS/BA with 8 to 10 years of experience or MS with 5 to 8 years of experience or PhD with 0 to 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry with experience in the R&D GCP/GLP/ GVP environment
salary: $50 - $70 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Identify critical processes and associated key quality metrics with R&D colleagues across GxPs (GLP, GCP, GVP and CSV) and functional areas (Clinical Operations, Safety, Regulatory, Nonclinical, etc.)
- Work with the RDQ-QMS metrics role to collect and evaluate R&D key quality metrics in an ongoing fashion for quality management reporting.
- Support R&D colleagues with issues raised as part of assessing the QMS and as part of any proactive continuous improvement activities/initiatives.
- Work with RDQ colleagues to identify and collect critical Inspection, Audit, Issue Management and Program support quality metrics as part of the quality management reporting process
- Participate in initiatives/meetings which require R&D QMS support.
- Provide support for additional RDQ deliverables, as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.