salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Provide accurate status and case updates to inbound phone inquiries from patients and healthcare providers using available resources.
• Establish cases through the collection of required information provided by patients via inbound phone call for processing of requested services.
• Determine and communicate the next steps in the processing of patient cases.
• Use all available resources to provide complete and accurate information to providers, patients, and the pharmacy.
• Communicate with physicians and/or patients to ensure all necessary information has been received to move forward with processing requested services.
• Collaborate with team members to ensure accurate patient processing within servicing requirements.
• Accurately complete assigned tasks and manage patient and physician follow-ups to ensure that they are performed timely.
• Provide supplemental Intake processing support, as needed.
• Maintain compliance with HIPAA regulatory requirements.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.