salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Perform testing on data warehouse analytic assets to ensure our products meet the business needs and requirements. Author test plans and summaries to support testing methodologies
- Translate business requirements to establish data quality rules; design, develop, implement and provide ongoing support of data quality scorecards.
- Research and develop new tools, technology, and processes to streamline test execution
- Monitor operational source data ingestion and perform quality checks on the data; collaborate with team members on data remediation and data cleanup activities
- Write complex SQL queries; perform data analysis and testing to support high quality of deliverables
- Summarize testing and validation results; communicate and make recommendations on the best course of action to remediate data issues
- Develop and maintain product knowledge repository on quality control processes, workflow diagrams, quality rules documentation, test scripts, and other QA related documentations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.