salary: $50,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assists Accounting Manager with processing credit requests from customers.
- Calls customers that are past due on the account receivable aging report and communicates any concerns or collections problems to Sales Rep and Accounting Manager.
- Assists Accounting Manager with Lien notices, filing of liens, etc.
- Process A/P invoices in computer for payment in PO and A/P module and handles all A/P calls promptly.
- Run A/P report weekly and process A/P checks/payments after prior approval from Accounting Manager.
- Assists with monthly auditing of credit cards, mobile device invoices, group health statement and ST/LT Disability statements as well as first of the month payables.
- Filing of all A/R and A/P invoices.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.