- Excellent organizational, communication and follow up skills
- Ability to work with routine and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change
- Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement
- Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provides AUTO claims service via internal channels (mail/other electronic channels)
- Reviews auto claims to determine if a status letter is required based on information in the claim and composes letter if applicable
- Acquires and applies basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverage's and how they affect the status of the claim
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation
- Contributes to business goals and performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Performance metrics (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.