salary: $42 - $47 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs.
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
- Documenting processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports.
- Performing application upgrades, as well as and providing training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries.
- Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.