salary: $38,000 - $38,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provides claims service via internal channels (phone/email/fax/mail/other electronic channels) to Direct Repair Program shops and other repair shops.
- Resolves low to complex repair shop issues/questions. Severity of claims work includes setting assignments, providing updates on the claim that impact repairs, damage verification, providing payment status, and issuing payments.
- Acquires and applies basic knowledge of insurance industry products, services, and processes to include policy contracts and coverage's and how they affect the repair of the vehicles involved in the claim.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Contributes to business goals and performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology.
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events. (Overtime will be required, if asked).
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Claims Processing
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- MS Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- MS Outlook (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.