- Career Development: 6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Starting pay: $24.00 / hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Benefits: Yes, both as a temp and when permanent with Hanover.
salary: $24 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for performing claim processing and payment functions on non-complex claims for one or more lines of business in multiple states. Responsible for reviewing electronic claim files for completeness and following
- procedures for gathering missing information.
- Responsible for outbound calls with a level of satisfaction that meets or exceeds the customers' expectations. This is accomplished by responding in a polite, professional manner, matching their needs with
- Develops recognition of coverages, claim processing requirements, and related data processing systems. Claims handledby this individual would not involve determining liability, questionable damages, investigation, personal injury or coverage issues.
- Utilizing established guidelines to obtain appraisals and other needed information from insured, advises insured as to
proper course of action. Records additional information/data into the company’s network updating the electronic claim
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.