salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
• Respond to provider inquiries via telephone regarding prior authorizations
• Analyze problems and provide correct information and solutions
• Communicate monthly messages to providers on a specific needs basis
• Deal tactfully and empathetically with customers
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physician office staff
• Multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Prior experience in Customer Service in a Managed Care Organization preferred
• Knowledge of managed care processes and prior authorizations preferred
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to understand complex situations to effectively handle escalated customer needs
• Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret data
• Problem solving abilities
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.