salary: $52,000 - $57,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Point person and primary contact for all employees, relating to time and attendance and HRIS, maintaining positive employee relations through effective communication and problem resolution
- Process verifications of employment requests, benefits, and taxes in the payroll system consistent with federal and state laws and regulation
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of new hires, promotions, leaves of absence, changes in job classifications and terminations
- Maintain employee records for accuracy and completion of On-Boarding, SS number verification, I-9 verification using E-Verify in ADP, keeping all records up to date and resetting passwords, providing first level support when needed
- Process 401K loans and changes on a weekly basis
- Other duties and administrative responsibilities as required
- Payroll Processing (5 years of experience is required)
- Payroll - 50 - 500 (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.