salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process payroll thru ADP WorkForce Now
- Administer Health and retirement plan benefits, COBRA, FMLA and PTO using existing technologies
- Maintain employee files
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include writing job descriptions for newly created or updated roles, recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Liaison with staffing agencies
- Designing and facilitating training and orientations for new hires
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Oversee execution of constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Ensure consistent corporate culture
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.