salary: $17 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual with strong focus and attention to detail to join a group of researchers as a Research Assistant. This position will provide a range of research support for projects based in low- and middle-income countries
- Conduct literature searches and reviews.
- Review data for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with data cleaning and data quality review and control, including database management.
- Assist with data coding and data analysis.
- Assist with manuscript submission to journals including collating and organizing data; preparing tables, figures, and references; and formatting manuscripts for submission.
- Provide research teams with overall administrative and logistical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Related experience required.
- 100% Remote
- Above market-level compensation at $17.00-$22.00
- Research (1 year of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.