salary: $26 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Will work within a team of 34 people (including you)
- Process owner of the Material Master Request (MMR) and material creation within SAP for New, Change, Initial Transfer (Level 1), Coating Pattern Change requirements.
- Create and maintain board information in SAP.
- Work with team to improve material creation process to reduce lead times and maintain a high level of data accuracy.
- Works directly with plant personnel, Customer Service and Finance to troubleshoot data problems.
- Understands the relationship between data within the material master and overall business reporting requirements and production activities.
- Maintains data glossaries and SOPs for all aspects of SAP material, BOM and routing creation.
- Maps product changes from one to the next. Responsible for material obsolescence determination and ensuring appropriate WIP and raw materials are flagged.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.