Location is accessible via MBTA “E” Line - Final destination: Heath Street Stop: Brigham Circle OR “D” Line - Final destination: Riverside Stop: Longwood ** MUST be fully Vaccinated **
salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Perform administrative duties under minimal supervision
- Provide direct support to Department Executive Director
- Responsible for managing multiple teams of architects, engineers and contractors
- Coordination with outside vendors and multiple meetings to organize
- Ability to problem solve and determine best course of action
- Work on projects, coordinate work, take initiative using all available resources, follow through on issues when needed, apply knowledge as appropriate
- High School Diploma required, Associate' s Degree preferred
- 3+ years medical office or administrative support experience
- MUST be an Outlook master, high volume calendar management
- Highly proficient in all communication skills (phone, verbal and written)
- Ability to handle sensitive information and situations with poise and professionalism
- Organizational, coordination and judgment skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Advanced computer skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.