Brigham and Women’s Hospital is dedicated to serving the needs of our local and global community, providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families, expanding the boundaries of medicine through research and educating the next generation of health care professionals. We are currently seeking a Practice Assistant to work on-site at Brigham and Women's Health Care Center, Pembroke (FREE PARKING available). ** MUST be fully vaccinated **
salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manage high-volume phone lines professionally and courteously
- Checking patients in/out
- Schedule patient office appointments
- Collecting co-pays
- Confirming insurance coverage and demographics
- Sorting/triage faxes/voice mails as needed
- Ensure patient confidentiality; work within HIPAA-compliant procedures
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of secretarial/administrative experience (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- EPIC software experience (preferred)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.