salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
• Responsible for assessing, coordinating, and processing a high volume of print requests.
• May be required to highlight areas of concern and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Operation of various high-speed digital printers and copiers.
• Responsible for maintaining printed product quality for the jobs they print.
• Assist with scanning, packing and processing for shipping a high volume of printed documents.
• Perform daily preventive maintenance tasks on printers and equipment to assure peak performance.
• Responsible for maintaining daily print volume requirements on respective shifts.
• Keep written and electronic logs of downtime, repairs, and meter charges of all printers and copiers.
• Provide outstanding customer service on a continuous daily basis to a high volume of users.
• Placing and tracking equipment service calls.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.