Salary: $20 - $21 per hour
Work hours: 7 AM - 9:30 PM
Education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Receive inbound calls to assist agents and policyholders with questions regarding their insurance needs
- Provide insurance quotes to agents and policyholders
- Follow up with customer to address and resolve all customer needs within a timely manner
- Works with other Personal Lines departments to resolve customer related inquiries
Here’s what you’ll have:
- Must hold valid Personal lines (PL) or Property and Casualty Producer (P&C) state license(s) upon hire date
- To work remotely, hardwired Ethernet connections speeds of 10 mbps upload and 50 mbps download
- Experience in customer service environment such as retail, call center, hospitality, or communications (preferred)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- One of the largest property and casualty companies in the US
- Ranked by Forbes as one of America's 2021 best mid-size employers
- Historically transcending to lead the nation in employee satification with over 160 years of history and tradition
- Insurance Claim Processing
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Call Center
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.