salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process invoices for payment. Match quantity received to quantity invoiced. Ensure a bill of lading has been entered by the firm - generating a receiving document.
- Check price invoiced by item to the agreed upon contract price to ensure that invoice is correct.
- Voucher check requests using proper GL code. Maintain vendor files.
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices have been paid. Follow due date requirements on all invoices.
- Update vendor listings. Perform general A/P duties.
- File paperwork.
- Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Consistently sets the example of professional appearance and standards of behavior.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.