As a Mortgage Claims Specialist you will be responsible for performing all tasks associated with filing reimbursement claims after a mortgaged property is liquidated or the existing mortgage is modified. If you are well versed in Mortgage Claims reimbursement and have experience in debits and credits and GAAP knowledge, then this is the position for you.
salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Mortgage Claims Specialist, Job Duties Include:
- File reimbursement claims after a mortgaged property is liquidated or the existing mortgage is modified.
- Work within multiple applications to identify expenses to the bank that are reimbursable from FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, VA, Private Investors or Mortgage Insurance Companies.
- Compiling the documentation and information needed to evidence default related advances
- Documenting the claim to the required standards
- Ensuring the claim is filed within required timelines
- 3+ years working as a Mortgage Claims Specialist with accounting (debits & credits) experience in a Banking Environment.
- Previous working knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all areas of default mortgage as well as being efficient with property preservation functions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.