salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Experience with high volumes of patients/phones (80+ pts per day on some days)
- Able to triage messages/schedule appointments
- Comfortable with balancing money/collecting balances & copayments
- Work on incoming/outgoing referrals
- Sorting through incoming faxes/mail & sorting them in the appropriate places
- Either check-in or out patients (depending on where sitting) and schedule future appointments
- Answer/balance patient & phone workflow
- Process outgoing medical records
- Process incoming & outgoing referrals
- Work on registration error reports to correct mistakes with patient data input
- Work on “Bumped List” report for patients who need reschedule due to provider availability
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.