To be successful as a payroll coordinator you should be able to efficiently coordinate payroll tasks and strictly follow company policies and legal regulations. An outstanding payroll coordinator should also possess strong people skills.
salary: $50,000 - $58,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Collecting and verifying employee and timekeeping data.
- Computing wages, deductions, commissions, benefits, etc.
- Reviewing computed wages to ensure accuracy.
- Issuing and distributing paychecks.
- Updating payroll information for promotions, transfers, terminations, and new hires.
- Recording and maintaining employee records and payroll transactions.
- Preparing statements reflecting earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Answering questions and resolving issues regarding payroll.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws.
- Preparing payroll reports for management and auditing purposes.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.