salary: $28.15 - $28.15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Review and approve expense reports timely and accurately to both policy and firm procedure
• Provide world-class customer service to both field facing and internal counterparts in all interactions
• Research and resolve problems and deficiencies in a timely manner
• Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
• Proactively participate in all training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.