- Pay: $16.50/hr.
- Work Schedule: M-F 9 am- 5:30 pm (working onsite)
- The position is located in Columbus OH. (Three Nationwide Plaza Columbus Ohio 43215)
- We offer Health Benefits, Weekly Pay and more.
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
In this role your daily duties will include receiving and processing computer equipment (laptops, monitors, etc.) that have been shipped back to the work site. Once received you will assist in cleaning, cataloging, and finding the appropriate location for the equipment.
Additional duties include:
- Open boxes - 40-60 boxes/day
- Sort our known ITAD / recycle stream
- About 90 min/day
- Includes initial cleaning for laptops only if reusable
- Segregate monitors and laptops / PCs
- Disposition - Recycle or ITAD
- ITAD: - Transpere
- Reuse: boxed for Insight
- Asset tagging (if needed)
- Diagnostics (BIOS)
- ITAD - queue for Transpere
- Warranty Repair (30 min/machine)
- Data sanitize / pull hard drive
- Create ticket in SNOW
- Request box from vendor (wait…)
- Receive Box from OEM
- Ship PC for Repair
- Receive PC; run back through diags and stock
- Configure/Refurbish/Deploy PC
- Bio-sanitize and clean fully
- Assist in Data Recovery Process
- Computer Assoc
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Quality Assurance
- Data Entry
- Technical Support
- Microsoft Office
- Inventory Auditing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.