salary: $40 - $48 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for reviewing data produced around the rules, policies, and procedures that are a result of the current/changing regulatory legislations
- Complete and review Form NPORT, NMFP, PF, CPO-PQR and other legal and regulatory filings for accuracy and completeness
- This position will collaborate with peers, internal business partners and external vendors throughout reporting processes and assist in the timely resolution of any issues identified
- Maintain and update legal entity databases
- Identify opportunities to improve department efficiency, develop and implement changes in current processes, with appropriate guidance and approvals
- Support COO, Operations, Fund Accounting and LCD in preparing regulatory reports
- Evaluate the impact of process changes and communicate impacts to affected parties and help prepare work environment for change.
- Monitor new Fund launches and new rules to determine Regulatory Requirements
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.