salary: $55 - $57.13 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Training Project Manager, Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for ensuring the designated project is proceeding according to agreed-upon timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established CL & D project management principles and operating parameters.
- Assists in defining and documenting the scope, goals and objectives of specific projects including development of project charter, project plans, including action steps, deliverables, and resources.
- Ensures that project plans are accurately captured and documented for monitoring and tracking of each initiative's progress using MS Project or similar software.
- 3 + years of project management experience working in Commercial Learning and Development for a Pharmaceutical company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PPT), MS Project, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
- Ability to filter and interpret complex discussions in order to document action items and project outcomes.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.