salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Resolving client, exchange, and risk trade breaks
- Managing trade allocations for Institutional and Wealth Management clients
- Investigating and resolving top day clearing exceptions
- Developing trade flow solutions
- Communicating with internal and external parties
- Facilitating exchange trade entry Focus on risk management and control with respect to processes and procedures
-Resolution of client issues, with a focus on root cause analysis and risk mitigation
- Actively participate in team meetings, raise issues, question the status quo and offers solutions/ideas
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.