salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Handle all facets of the Customer Service responsibilities for assigned accounts and assists in other responsibilities as assigned.
- Manage and administer customer orders and their processes for major accounts
- Monitor daily fill-rates
- Monitor and utilize customer web data bases as required by the customer, to include item setup and required maintenance
- Investigate short-pays and rectify problems to get them resolved by processing, RMAs, Credits and Debit memos
- Act as liaison between customers, sales, supply chain and purchasing
- Communicate effectively with customers and management in a timely and professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of related education and experience equal to four (4) years
- Must be a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.