salary: $51,996 - $51,996 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Receive and process orders, monitor stock level requirements and place orders
with vendors. Plan, organize and control production to ensure that goods are
produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard. Tasks in clude but not limited to;
- implement and control the production schedule through the Production
- review and adjust the schedule where needed
- determine when additional resources are required
- keep good communication with suppliers to assure timely shipments
- make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and
- work out and implement standard operating procedures for production
- ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- set product quality standards
- monitor quality standards of products
- prepare and maintain production reports
- monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary
interventions for improvement
- maintain product Bill of Materials and keep costs current
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.