salary: $20 - $21.63 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Use your strong customer service focus to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and ensure a positive customer experience
- Answer inbound calls and respond to inquiries via phone, web and email communication
- Assist customers with understanding the screening process and provide problem solving for any issues that may arise
- Use your strong organizational skills and attention to detail to log the details of customer interactions
- Understand and comply with company resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations
- Follow-up to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve outstanding customers' inquiries or problems
- Escalate unresolved customer questions, issues or complaints to appropriate individual(s) for quick resolution
- Process resident screening interactions such as email and re-evaluations
- Use computer systems to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.