salary: $21.5 - $21.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answers high volume inbound calls to assist in customers with enrollment process for Medicare
- High volume data entry - entering electronic forms into system
- Preparation and validation of information
- Finance related activities: cash control operations and assignment of medical record numbers, to generate and distribute contracts and member I.D. cards, reconciliation, billing
- Training will be onsite for the first 90 days before potentially moving to remote.
- Must hit performance metrics to work remotely after 7-week training period. If metric is not met, talent will remain in office until proficiency is proven.
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent attendance history
- Experience with cash handling highly preferred
- Customer service experience
- Data entry – alpha numeric
- Passed assessment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.