salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Manages, coaches, develops, and trains customer service team members.
- Ensures team members are adhering to company policies and company goals (including but not limited to gross profit goals).
- Ensures daily tasks assigned to team members are completed. Examples include, morning emails, daily billing, formal quotes, updates to customer profiles, daily shipment updates, I&D contact emails, etc.
- Responsible for managing assigned customer accounts.
- Manages the claims process by filing claims as needed, and ensuring the customer is taken care of every step of the way.
- Responsible for coordination and successful delivery of each and every shipment. Confirms complete notes & contact information is available for every shipment, and that all team members have access to it.
- Delegates tasks to team members.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.