- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- 2 years of recruiting/sourcing experience (healthcare sourcing and/or recruiting preferred)
- Ability to use advanced sourcing techniques such as Boolean, and data mining
- Experience and knowledge with advanced Intake sessions with both hiring managers and recruiters
- Experience sourcing in resume databases and job boards
- Experience following up with candidates through the full sourcing life cycle
- Knowledge of Taleo or similar ATS, SMASHFLY or similar CRMs
- AIRS®, LinkedIn, and RACR certifications (preferred)
salary: $25 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the national sourcing efforts to develop a robust pipeline of talent. Talent Sourcers are committed to developing external candidate relationships with a diverse slate to ensure that business leaders have visibility to a well-rounded candidate pool.
- Perform traditional outbound recruitment to engage new candidates
- Work in conjunction with cross-functional partners and their hiring managers to understand the requirements for the hard-to-fill open positions
- Be comfortable in a metric-driven role
- Utilize and create advanced research techniques to find top health care talent through the use of databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods
- Screen candidates to determine suitability for positions
- Participate in local campus hiring events, national conferences and job fairs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.