- This is a production-oriented position with reasonable expectations.
- Must have schedule flexibility and willingness to cross train within and between departments.
salary: $35,000 - $38,000 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function.
* Safely and effectively operate and monitor blow molding machines and equipment used in the production of products.
* Perform quality control checks, and ensure production meets quality standards at all times.
* Perform machine start-up, shut down, changeovers, and clean up
* Coordinate production, sometimes monitoring multiple production lines at once.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.