We have a local healthcare company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced call center environment. You will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. In this position you will follow up with customers via phone, email, and fax to retrieve any necessary information. Must be available to do any shift between 8a-8p, and train onsite for up to 6 weeks.
- Previous call center experience of at least 1 year.
- Previous healthcare experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm or greater
- Ability to multi-task
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
- Handle inbound and/or outbound phone calls
- Provide appropriate customer service
- Process refills and schedule shipments for patients
- Resolve the callers’ needs
- Provide appropriate follow-up and next steps for caller
- Policies and procedures
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.