salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Minimum 5 years of audit experience in areas related to Business and Risk Audit with a financial institution, regulatory agency, and/or consulting firm. Audit experience regarding Digital Banking, Information Technology (IT), Data Management, Fraud Management, Product Management (Loans, Deposits), Customer Experience, Credit Support Services, Digital Banking Operations, Third Party Vendors, and regulatory requirements.
- Familiar with Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Digital Transformation.
- Experience with data analytics tools and visualization techniques including best practices to drive impactful insights to the business.
- Demonstrates understanding of internal audit techniques, regulatory requirements, internal controls, and audit principles.
- Ability to maintain independence and objectivity.
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills to produce clear and concise workpapers and support effective interaction with key stakeholders.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.