salary: $32 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
1. Establish and manage transportation operating plans for assigned commodity in conjunction with site production, customer service, and negotiated transportation vendors.
2. Serve as the Logistics liaison between Sales, site personnel and truck & rail vendors to ensure on-time performance
3. Develop and implement logistical solutions to provide consistent, uninterrupted operational support
4. Meet with carriers to ensure that performance objectives are being met and to identify potential improvements to current processes.
5. Approve and manage freight payments
6. Perform other duties as requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.