salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Processing for payments
- Processing of customer invoices and payments
- Review accuracy of vendor invoices; matching them against receiving report
- Verify and check for approval of all miscellaneous invoices
- Input invoices in MRP system
- Verify/review applicable sales and use taxes; prepare associated tax payments and filing
- Match all checks with appropriate invoices & prepare for signatures
- Review vendor statements
- Confirm and reconcile all intercompany payables
- Record sales and receivable to proper general ledger accounts
- Make cash deposits and record payments
- Customer collections.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.