salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
Open mail by hand or machine.
• Remove staples, paper clips and envelopes from documents.
• Splits the contents of an envelope into documents
• Checks for basic required data.
• Inspect mail and sort the mail according to batch type.
• Insert the appropriate separator/batch sheet and prepare batches that will be sent to the scanner.
• Responsible for collecting batches from the Prep Operator Station multiple times daily and delivering to the
Scan Operator station.
• Preps time sensitive/priority mail.
• Operate the mail truck for delivery/pick-up of mail multiple times a day.
• Follow daily start-up procedures for scanner module.
• Recognize and scan multiple batch types of documents.
• Responsible for moving scanned documents to a storage area.
• Accountable for maintaining a storage area of scanned documents.
• Responsible for retrieval of requested documents upon request.
• Adherence to document destruction policies and procedures.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.