salary: $43,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The Purchasing and Accounting Assistant is responsible for taking information from the sales team and placing orders to various vendors. Duties include:
- Assist with calculating the amount of flooring material needed for a job
- Manage the ordering process from client orders via B2B, phone, fax and email, staying updated on progress of the order
- Track backorders
- Ensure received materials match the purchase order, run pick tickets and perform various receiving tasks
- Payroll experience is a plus as handling the Installation team payroll will eventually become part of this job
- Run sales and purchasing reports
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.