salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
• Responds to faxed in losses and first notice calls from claimants, insured’s and other parties.
• Responds to calls on established claims and determines appropriate course of action.
• Performs rental reservation, appraisal assignments, EC shops, early tow and water mitigation activities.
• Utilizing established scripts, transcribes personal, loss, damage, or injury information into the company’snetwork generating an electronic claim file
• Applies basic communication skills to interpret caller’s inquiries and offers options.
• Utilizes established job aids to initiate claim activities as required.
• Recognizes coverages, claim processing requirements and related data processing systems.
• Learns to identify claims that are beyond the scope of authority and takes appropriate actions.
• Contacts vendor to establish language services for language interpretation and translation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.