salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Process multi tax jurisdiction payrolls for roughly 500 employees on a Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly pay frequency. Paycycles include Hourly, Salaried and Monthly Commissioned employees.
- Process New Hire, terminations, and LOA into the ADP WFN system.
- Union reporting which includes pension, annuity, welfare benefits and union dues.
- Verify funds for stop payments are properly credited to accounts.
- Assist with year-end close including processing open enrollment documentation.
- Reconcile all benefits against ADP WFN benefit enrollment reporting.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Provide various types of reporting to managers throughout the organization.
- Ability to be a team player in our six-person payroll group.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.