salary: $40 - $43.88 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan.
- Establishes basic scope control procedures.
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation.
- Analyzes and reports project status and research information; monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
- Effectively assists in directing both internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.