salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Importer and global sourcing company supplying consumer products to retail customers looking for an experienced Logistcs Assistant to grow with the company!
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms, standards process and requirements.
- 3 years of experience in general freight forwarding/logistics/importing is required.
- Good working knowledge of the various international transportation products, as well as general knowledge of U.S. Customs requirements. The individual should understand process flows and general accounting practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent Customer Service, Phone & communication skills, accurate data entry experience, Knowledge of worldwide geography, Dependability, Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, Attention to detail and quality, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.