salary: $68.36 - $73.36 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage sourcing projects (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and lead contract negotiations for equipment and related services that optimize value
- Analyze internal requirements, external supply markets, spend data, and risks to develop and implement sourcing strategies that are aligned with the business goals
- Develop collaborative relationships with key business partners and cross functional teams (Engineering, Finance, Legal etc) to negotiate the best deals while meeting business objectives
- Negotiate and draft complex contracts (IT Hardware, hardware design, service/warranty support, software contracts, lab equipment etc) with suppliers that meet requirements
- Ensure business activities and contracts comply with internal policies and guidelines, and industry laws and regulation. Specific project work will vary including various sourcing and source-to-pay activities.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.