salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
The Provider Research Associate I is responsible for maintaining accurate information in Facets for
individual providers, provider groups and facilities. In addition, the Associate I is responsible for the
- Adding provider records in Facets
- Updating provider records in Facets; including correcting addresses; taxonomy codes; and linking providers to provider groups for accurate payments
- Requesting tax forms from providers
- Correcting returned mail to include contacting providers by telephone for new mailing addresses
- Coordinating with claims processing area for returned payments and payment inquiries
- Entering and updating customer service inquiries in Facets regarding provider payments and records
- Researching payments not received by providers
- Scanning provider information into P8
- Assisting with special projects as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.