salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Process manual and lockbox payments for the portfolio assigned
- Maintain electronic accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Input new resident information and billing from purchases and sales
- Prepare bank deposits and process adjustments
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Special Projects and reporting as needed
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Deposits
- Cash Handling
- Cash Applications
- Cash Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.