salary: $18 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Research and resolution of assigned unpaid claims/denials
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and resubmit claims as needed
- Carry out all collection activities according to specific deadlines and filing limits
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Month-End Close
- Account Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.