salary: $19 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Enter specifications and cost estimates into the database.
- Assist the Project Director or Project Manager with preparing vendor bid packages, purchase orders, change orders, punch lists, and other reports.
- Contact vendors by mail, email, or phone to verify on-time processing and shipment of goods on specified date; update data in expediting reports; track invoices and request submittal approvals; (Samples/Shops/Cuttings/Strike Offs/Seaming Diagrams, Others).
- Record system notes in a consistent format.
- Communicate with transportation companies and Project Director or Project Manager to monitor and record product pick-ups and deliveries.
- Confirm delivery of materials at site or warehouse and update database.
- Update and print expediting reports.
- Expedite vendor invoices
- Site visits, as deemed necessary
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.