salary: $24 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for identifying recovery opportunities within the COB/TPL Department.
- Negotiate settlements with attorneys according to guidelines.
- Request for liens from attorneys and filing them accordingly.
- Research and process PIP/Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of third party payor processes.
Here’s what you’ll have:
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years’ applicable experience in business
- Experience with Human Resources (preferred)
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT & HCPC coding
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Organization committed to creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors to our employees
- A diverse workforce to better meet the needs of all our patients
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.